The Journey of Faith books have arrived! They will be available in the the church narthex after masses September 10, 17, and 24.
Read more

St. Michael Mission History

 

St. Michael Mission has been in our community for many years.  Before it was St. Michael Mission, the property was a Wells Fargo Express horse stable.  It eventually became the property of the Humphrey family who graciously donated it so it would become our place of worship.   It was dedicated in 1939, Father Francisco Ramos was the Priest at the time. Bishop Daniel J Gercke D.D. was the bishop who celebrated the Mass with Father Francisco.

                                                        

Since then it has gone through many renovations, so that this beautiful Mission may be available for future generations.  It is currently under a new renovation and the community of St Michael’s has been hosting different fundraisers in order to raise funds for this important project.  Sandra Bernal is currently in charge of fundraising and Jessie (Techie) Morales is in charge of reconstruction efforts.

 

Follow renovation of St. Michael Mission here

 

 

 

 


 

Online Giving

Online Giving

Secure and Convenient Donate now!